DDS managers are some of the highest compensated and well-trained individuals in the dental management field. Our managers are responsible for managing the day-to-day business activities including administrative duties, marketing, budgeting clinical and office expenses, holding staff meetings, and maintaining our business model. We ask our managers to take a great amount of responsibility, which allows autonomy in many non-clinical areas.
Candidates for our team must be willing to enter our Manager Training Program and upon completion be willing to relocate within any state in our seven state region – Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas.
Are you a good fit for our team? Here are the questions that we ask our manager applicants:
• Do you possess at least one year of management experience?
• Are you willing to train for up to 12 months before first placement?
• Are you willing to be an assistant manager for approximately one year after initial training?
• Do you feel comfortable interacting with patients and handling everyday management requirements with the office staff? This includes but is not limited to hiring, firing, training, and leading the office team.
• Do you exhibit the drive and motivation to develop a marketing plan and budget, evaluate the results, and make changes as necessary?
• Are you able to provide exceptional customer service?
• Do you possess a strong work ethic?
If you answered "yes" to each question above, you may be a good candidate for our Manager Trainee Program. Although each office is a general dentistry office with a focus on dentures via an in-house laboratory, oral surgery, and dental implants, candidates need not have dental experience.